Beef Rib-Eye W/ Smoked Gouda
Please let us explain why your budget is so important! First and foremost your time and our time is valuable and we don't want to waste any of it. For us to go in blind is not helpful to you or us, we value your input and we need for a successful event!
When you hire a caterer I suggest you approach it in the same manner you would if you were going to put a new roof on your home.
If you know exactly what you want or at least a starting point please take a few minutes to type up an email with the information we requested above and send it to several caterers.
You can BCC as many as you like and then it makes the process a bit more apples to apples because we are all bidding on the same thing!
Then you take into consideration the following things:
- Response time from the caterers
- Are they a legal business with adequate liability insurance
- The quality of food you will be receiving
- Culinary trained professionals or backyard hobbyists (experience is key)
This is important for all of us so I hope it helps you in making a decision!
Roasted Fresh Ham
- Let's Have Some Fun
- Always Great Food
- Always House-Made
- 14 Years in Business
- Fully Insured
- Nothing But Fresh
- Always The Best....................
75 Guest Minimum For All Events is preferred.. We can accommodate smaller groups for an additional charge
Life Is To Short For Bad Eat's - Food Lovers Wanted!
- Rehearsal Dinners
- First Communions
- Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
- Bachelor Parties
- Corporate Events
- Tailgate Parties
- Any Event
Succulent Dry Rubbed Ribs
2016 Events Are Booking Fast So Please Don't Delay And Book Your Event Today!
Life Is To Short For Bad BBQ, Food Lover's Wanted!
All Smoked Up Catering LLC. Has Been The Number One Off-Premise Catering Business In This Area Since 2002
In the message section please include the following information. In order for us to answer you properly we will need it all of it.
- Full Name
- Address of the party venue
- Phone number (we want to talk directly to you)
- Guest count
- Time of service
- Casual or elegant event
- DIY event (your helping and providing certain things
- Waitstaff or bar service referral needed (yes/no)
- Rental equipment referral
- Some idea of the type of menu your wanting
- And lastly we need a per person budget for food
BBQ Catering CT & NY
Copyright © All Smoked Up Catering LLC.